'Tis the Season of giving... great music!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Between November 25th and December 25th, post a classified on thecannon for a chance to win one of six tickets to the 3rd annual
Owen Pallett of Final Fantasy
Bahamas, aka Afie Jurvanen
Delhi 2 Dublin
With the Holidays fast approaching, thecannon wants to give you the gift of great Guelph music!
Between November 25th and December 25th, post a classified on thecannon for a chance to win one of six tickets to the 3rd annual Hillside Inside concert happening Saturday, February 6 at the Sleeman Centre in Downtown Guelph.
Guelph's premiere musical festival returns for a mid-winter concert packed with amazing talent. Performers confirmed to date include Ani DiFranco (in her only Ontario appearance), Hawksley Workman, Martin Sexton, Final Fantasy, Basia Bulat, Bahamas, Woodhands and Delhi 2 Dublin.
A community fair featuring local food, crafts and organizations also returns, giving Hillside Inside its unique Guelph feel. This is one event not to be missed!
Ten other lucky winners will receive a $10 gift certificate to Ground Floor Music (15 Quebec St.) Guelph's source for traditional, world, folk and roots music.
Of course, every contest has its rules. Here are ours:
- This contest is open to all members of the Guelph community.
- At the end of every day, thecannon will collect the names of every classified poster for each ad posted. The more you post, the more chances you have to win!
- NO DUPLICATES! Repeat postings will be deleted, your name will be removed from the contest and your account could face deletion.
- The contest closes at 4 p.m. on Friday, December 25th.
- Between January 1st and 8th, thecannon will randomly select the winning names and contact them. If you're chosen, you have 10 days to reply and pick up your prize, otherwise another winner will be selected.
Are you looking to get rid of your textbooks or rent a room this winter? Post your classifieds on thecannon today for a chance to make your Holiday Season a little brighter!
Brought to you by thecannon.ca, your online community at the University of Guelph.